Powerchair Football Canada to attend 2017 FIPFA World Cup
Hello Powerchair Soccer Coaches, Players and Supporters,
Powerchair Football Canada is very proud to announce the Canadian national athletes who will be representing Team Canada at the 2017 Federation of International Powerchair Football Association (FIPFA) World Cup in Kissimee, Florida on July 5 – 9, 2017, see attached News Press Release.
Congratulations goes to these dedicated and determined athletes from across our country who will have the exciting opportunity to compete on the world stage.
Powerchair Football has grown substantially over the years with the sport developing in New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC.
All coaches and supporters are welcome to share this amazing event with their players and anyone who is interested in this rewarding sport.
· Ana Lu, British Columbia
· Dale McLeod, British Columbia
· Diane Lu, British Columbia
· Ian Wright, British Columbia
· Jean Philippe Bureau, Quebec
· Lareina Yung, British Columbia
· Matthieu Des Roches, Quebec
· Vanessa Chen, British Columbia
· Caroline Seguin, Quebec (Alternate)
· Emilie St-Denis Laroche, Quebec (Alternate)
· Josh Taylor, Alberta (Alternate)
· Patrick Des Groseillers, Quebec(Alternate)
· LiannaYung, British Columbia (Coach)
· Pierre Seguin, Quebec (Coach)
TEAM CANADA 2017 has created a Gofundme account for those interested in helping the players reach their goal: www.gofundme.com/powerchaircanada
For more information about Powerchair Football Canada visit www.powerchairfootballcanada.com
LIKE Powerchair Football Canada on Facebook to check out future updates on Team Canada 2017 and please SHARE the Go Fund Me page to help spread the word.
BC Rep, Powerchair Football Canada